- We do not collect personally identifiable information about you unless you choose to provide that information to us.
- If you choose to provide SpiritLife with personal information — for example by completing a “Contact Us” form, leaving a comment, sending email, or completing a survey — we may use that information to respond to your message and/or help us get you the information or services you requested. Submitting personal information (name, address, telephone number, email address, etc.) is voluntary and is not required to access information on our website.
- Any personal information you chose to provide is protected by our security practices.
- Non-personal information related to your visit to our website may be automatically collected and temporarily stored.
- SpiritLife does not disclose, give, sell, or transfer any personal information about our visitors unless required by law.
Health Information Privacy
For more information on your health information privacy and security rights, or on the HIPAA Privacy and Security Rules, visit the HHS.gov (U.S. Department of Health and Human Resources) website.
If you believe we have violated your privacy rights, you may file a complaint in writing to us by notifying our Executive Director. We will not retaliate against you for filing a complaint. You may also file a complaint with the U.S. Secretary of Health and Human Services as follows: Region III, Office for Civil Rights. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 150 S. Independence Mall West, Suite 372, Public Ledger Building, Philadelphia, PA 19106-9111. Hotline (800) 368-1019; OCRComplaint@hhs.gov.
Ready to take your life back?
Your information is private and confidential